Nike Lebron Soldier 8 Red

[Read: Healthy Drinks for Summer.]

thicker, or I'm serving a large crowd, I first blanch the asparagus. Then I toss it on the grill or grill pan with just a little bit of olive oil, salt, and pepper. Grated lemon zest also adds nice flavor.

Nike Lebron Soldier 8 Red

Nike Lebron Soldier 8 Red

Nike Lebron Soldier 8 Red

How I eat it: A good avocado doesn't need much more than a little sea salt, but my favorite way to enjoy it is in sandwiches (used in place of mayonnaise). I also enjoy adding small amounts of cubed avocado to greens, grains or legumes. I especially love it tossed with cherry tomatoes and basil. It also cooks up faster than broccoli and looks absolutely beautiful when plated.

How I eat it: I steam one bunch of broccolini until tender (about six to seven minutes) and then drain it. While it's cooking, I make a dressing by whisking together 2 tablespoons of champagne vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon of Dijon mustard, 1 minced garlic clove and 1/2 teaspoon of sugar. In a thin stream, I whisk in 3 tablespoons of walnut oil, whisking constantly until it's emulsified. It also cooks up with very little shrinkage.

Why it's good for you: Kale is a cruciferous vegetable that's loaded with vitamins K, A and C. It's also a good source of fiber, provides some calcium and other key nutrients and is a good source of antioxidants that can protect against cancer and other ailments.

Why it's good for you: is known to contain heart healthy fats, but it's also a rich source of nearly 20 vitamins and minerals, including vitamins C, E and K, B vitamins, folic acid and potassium. The fiber and protein in avocado also helps keep you fuller longer, and the fats help the Nike Metcon Tr Ebay

Claudia Zapata, MS, RD, San Antonio, Tex. based dietitian and bloggerWhy I love it: My family and I love the flavor of fresh asparagus, but the easy prep is also a huge draw.

Nike Lebron Soldier 8 Red

For most adults, current dietary guidelines suggest at least 1.5 to Nike Lebron Soldier 8 Red 2 cups of fruit and 2 to 3 cups of vegetables daily. Those who are active can afford to have even more to meet both their nutrient and fluid needs.

Nike Lebron Soldier 8 Red

Foods that Beat the Heat

Nike Lebron Soldier 8 Red

The good news is that while you can meet most about 80 percent of your daily water needs from beverages (plain or seltzer water, 100 percent fruit juice, milk and even a few cups of coffee or unsweetened iced tea), the other 20 percent can be met by filling your plate, bowl or cup with delicious fruits and vegetables.

Nike Lebron Soldier 8 Red

[Read: The Vitamins and Supplements Most Recommended by Pharmacists.]

Nike Lebron Soldier 8 Red

How I eat it: I saute 2 sliced garlic cloves on medium low heat with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Then I add 3 cups of washed, stemmed, chopped kale and saute it for two minutes. I add 1 to 2 teaspoons of low sodium soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame seeds, and saute for one to two minutes. Nike Zoom Train Action

body absorb carotenoids, which protect against cell damage, like beta carotene and lycopene from other foods.

Nike Lebron Soldier 8 Red

Why it's good for you: is low in calories and sodium and has no fat. It's also an excellent source of both vitamin C and vitamin A.

Nike Lebron Soldier 8 Red

Why it's good for you: In ancient times, asparagus was thought to have healing and cleansing properties it was even considered to be an aphrodisiac. Low in calories, but chock full of nutrients, asparagus is rich in vitamins A, C, E and K, folate and several minerals including calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium. It is also a good source of fiber.

To help you beat the heat this summer and beyond, I asked some food and nutrition gurus about their favorite summer produce. Responses have been edited.

How I eat it: I trim off the woody ends and enjoy asparagus roasted or grilled. If it's Nike Zoom Hyperdunk 2011 Low

[Read: Try These Easy 15 Minute Meals.]Why I love it: What's not to love about this amazing fruit? is delicious eaten alone but also pairs well with most everything and can easily take a dish from good to great. Admittedly, I have an "I heart avocado" Pinterest board.

[Read: How to Exercise in the Heat and What to Do if You Get Sick.]

Nike Lebron Soldier 8 Red

Roshe Run Black And White Womens
Nike Lebron 14 Colorways

Nike Roshe Run Outlet
Nike Zoom Gp 2

Nike Lebron Soldier 9 Youth

Nike Roshe Print Floral
Nike Lebron First Shoe

Nike Roshe Run Mens Grey And Black
Nike Roshe Run For Sale
Nike Lebron Xiii - Boys' Grade School

Nike Metcon 1 Grey

Nike Kyrie Huarache

Nike Lebron 11 Elite Gold For Sale

Nike Lebron 12 Data On Feet

Nike Lebron James Shoes 2017

Home / Nike Lebron Soldier 8 Red