5. Only full time, undergraduate students are eligible for Endicott grants or scholarships. Changes to a student's financial aid eligibility depend on when the student changes his or her enrollment status. Students who drop below full time status (12 credits or more per semester at the undergraduate level and 9 credits or more at the graduate level) or withdraw during the semester may be subject to Endicott's refund policy based upon their official date of withdrawal. In the case of a withdrawal, any financial aid for future semesters will be cancelled and in the case of loan borrowers, the lender will be notified.
4. Students must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 to be eligible for the Presidential Academic Scholarship and Presidential Art Scholarship or a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 for the Health Science Scholarship. Eligibility is reviewed on an semester basis. Presidential Academic and Presidential Art Scholarship recipients with a cumulative GPA between 2.9 and 2.99 are granted one semester of probation in order to bring their cumulative GPA up to the required 3.0. Health Science Scholarship recipients with a cumulative GPA between 2.4 and 2.49 are granted one semester of probation in order to bring their cumulative GPA up to the required 2.5. Students who fail to achieve the minimum required cumulative GPA by the end of the probationary semester will not receive the merit based scholarships for future semesters until they achieve the minimum cumulative GPA required and notify the Financial Aid Office.
1. Changes in residency status require a recalculation of your cost of attendance. A standardized set of budgets is used as the basis for determining the cost of attendance at Endicott. The budgets vary based on the student's living arrangements while in college (living on campus, living off campus in an apartment, living with parents or relatives). These budgets are used to determine a student's eligibility for financial aid. Nike Zoom Red And Black
Eligibility for a merit based Presidential Academic, Presidential Art or Health Science Scholarship is determined by the Admission Office based upon a student's SAT/ACT scores, rank in class, GPA and other outstanding qualities. To appeal a merit based scholarship decision, contact the Admission Office directly.
received as an on campus student.
Special Circumstance Form and write a Special Circumstance Letter explaining the details. Special circumstances include but are not limited to a loss of job or reduction in income, unusual medical or dental expenses, or one time sources of income that were included on the FAFSA but will not be repeated. Students will be asked to submit a detailed letter describing the circumstance. Students will be asked to submit additional documentation including verification forms such as IRS Tax Transcripts of the most recent federal tax returns, W 2 forms, paystubs, proof of other sources of income and other documentation as requested by the Financial Aid Office.
3. To appeal a need based Endicott Grant, you must submit a letter of appeal requesting reconsideration of your current aid decision to the Financial Aid Office. Provide specific information about any change in your family's financial situation or extenuating circumstances. If you are appealing based upon financial aid offers from another institution, you must include a copy of that Nike Lebron 13 Lifestyle Black college's financial aid award letter. The Endicott Appeals Committee will review your request and will send you a written response.
Changes in residency status will affect the amount of financial aid offered. Students changing from on campus residency to living in an apartment (with a lease) will receive 75% of the Endicott need based grant and 80% of any Endicott merit based scholarships that they would have received if they were a resident student. Students living with parents or relatives will receive 50% of the Endicott need based grant and 60% of any Endicott merit based scholarships that they would have Nike Kyrie Championship Pack
2. What should I do if my family's financial circumstances change or if I have special circumstances If your family experiences a change in financial circumstances, you should complete a Nike Zoom Unit
Financial Aid FAQs
Nike Lebron 13 Lifestyle Black
Nike Zoom Hyperquickness 2016
Nike Roshe Run Camo Red
Nike Lebron Red
Nike Roshe Run Reflective
Nike Lebron Xi
Nike Roshe Run Uae
Nike Metcon Amplify Ebay
Nike Roshe Run Grey Junior
Nike Lebron Xiii Low - Men's Blue
Nike Metcon June Release
Nike Zoom Generation Low
Nike Lebron 11 Christmas Ebay
Nike Roshe Tech Fleece
Nike Lebron 13 Elite Gold
Nike Zoom All Out Low Black